Friday, January 11, 2013

The Last Three Months

Wow! A lot has happened in the last three months! I can't believe how far behind I've gotten. I guess that's what the holidays do to you. =P I've decided to rework this blog and try to post two or three times a week - likely Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - so that I don't overwhelm myself and still have interesting things to talk about. =)

Iz is really growing up so much! I can hardly believe it. She seems like a totally different person than she was three months ago. So in the spirit of updating, I'm going to post some shots of her from the last three months.

A dress my mother in law got from Dollywood for her official 6 month shots.

The most adorable little elephant that there ever was for Halloween. <3

Her official 7 month photos - I adore her expression!

Enjoying turkey on Thanksgiving!

My little Christmas elf.
 
She was having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment