Wednesday, October 3, 2012

5 months!

She is starting to look so much more like me as a baby. =P

I'm not precisely sure why I'm posting this because in another week or two I'm going to be posting a six month update... but here goes! ;-)

Honestly, we didn't make many big developmental milestones this month. Miss Iz did laugh for the first time, though! Which made me super duper happy. =) There were only a few little giggles there toward the end of the month, but it was definitely a sign of things to come. :D



She was also getting more and more steady sitting up (although she still can't sit up on her own) and her hand-eye coordination was getting better every day.

Towards the end of the month I had to switch to half and half breast feeding and formula feeding, which was a little bit of a blow to my self confidence, but she made the switch really easily.

Aaaand that's about all I got. But the next month she made all kinds of strides I can't wait to tell you about. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment