Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Behind again...!

"Seriously mom? What else have you got to do?"

Wow! So of course, I got behind again! =(

I have a 5 month update to do (once I get those pictures on the computer, ha) but we've been a bit busy around these parts. Some of what's happened since I've been gone:

- We visited Ohio for a week and saw as much of my husband's family as possible. (Stay tuned for a full update and some adorable pics!)

- I got up to my full dose of Synthroid since my thyroid debacle at the beginning of August and I feel MUCH better! I'm about 100% I'd say. Still don't feel like working out though... ;-)

- I've started getting things together for my Etsy shop. Yay! :D I am desperate to make some extra cash since it's become extremely obvious to me that my husband and I have different money priorities and nothing will ever get purchased for the house if I'm not doing it.

- Miss Iz has started eating purees and wearing 9 month clothes. =') I cannot wait for her appointment in October so we can see how big she's gotten! I expect a hefty increase since I didn't realize she wasn't getting enough breastmilk at the time of her last appointment.

- On that note, we officially have stopped breastfeeding completely as of yesterday. =( I almost made it to six months. I feel like I did as well as I could considering the circumstances but it is somewhat depressing to know I had just a great routine only to have it completely undermined by my thyroid. I could've worked to re-lactate, it's true, but I was too disappointed and crushed to be in the right mindset about it.

I think that's the major things. I hope to get her five month update out tomorrow... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment