Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby fever...?!


Is it possible to have baby fever when you already have a baby?

I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure I have it!

I realize how ridiculous that sounds but you have to understand I'm not doing the sleepless nights thing as Miss Iz sleeps eight hours a night. And she's also the perfect baby, she almost never fusses or cries. (Though I'm quite aware how lucky I am and know #2 probably won't be so easy!)

It honestly makes me think twins wouldn't have been so bad. ;-)

But seriously all I can think about is how awesome it will be for her to have a little brother or sister, what we will name him or her, how it feels to have a little baby growing inside you...!

All this from the girl who swore she would NEVER have children.

Regardless, we have to wait at least a year due to my health issues. People keep telling me I might not have gestational diabetes again, but then the same people also laughed at my prediction last time around. Luckily my doctors didn't because I was clearly diabetic when tested early at 16 weeks and ended up on insulin a few weeks later. =\

But that's also part of my motivation I'm sure. The reason we had Iz when we did was mainly based on my fears that if my health deteriorated I wouldn't be able to have kids at all. (Well, and my husband's two years of asking! =P)

Anyway, the take away here is don't be surprised if I start posting about baby making in a year! (I just hope I can stop at two!)

2 comments:

  1. Baby fever is a dangerous beast ;-). Good luck holding it off, it's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I thought it was bad the first time around, this is somehow worse!!

    ReplyDelete